The National Association of Regional Councils (NARC) provides the following services and information to its membership:
- Legislative Analysis
- Congressional Technical Assistance
- Advocating for Regional Councils and Metropolitan Planning Organizations
Conference & Events
- National Conference of Regions (February)
- Annual Conference and Exhibition (June)
- Executive Director’s Conference (September/October)
- Workshops and Webinars
- eRegions: Weekly email newsletter providing information on a wide range of regional topics.
- Transportation Thursdays: Weekly email newsletter focusing on transportation issues.
Technical Assistance and Research:
- National Directory of Regional Councils and Metropolitan Planning Organizations
- Reports on Relevant Topics
- Federal and Regulatory Updates
- Grants/Special Projects