2019 NARC Awards
Nomination Deadline: May 1
NARC is accepting nominations for its 2019 Achievement and Leadership Awards, which will be presented at the Awards Dinner on June 11th during the 53rd Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 9-12, in Omaha, Nebraska. Conference attendance is encouraged.
The awards provide an excellent opportunity for winners to promote their successes to a larger audience, as well as share best practices with their partners and peers.
NARC Achievement Awards
NARC Achievement Awards recognize excellence in programs and services of regional councils and metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) across the country. Categories include:
- Major metro;
- Medium metro; and
NARC Leadership Awards
NARC Leadership Awards recognize up to six regional leaders for:
- Walter Scheiber Leadership Award recognizes significant impacts an Executive Director has made at the local, state, and national levels;
- Tom Bradley Leadership Award recognizes leadership excellence an elected or appointed official has made in advocating regional concepts, approaches, and programs at any level of government;
- The Ray Leadership Award recognizes outstanding service to regional councils and MPOs in a state or multi-state area and for lasting contributions to NARC;
- The John Bosley Leadership Award recognizes outstanding service and contributions exhibited by an individual (to include regional council/MPO staff or volunteers) to advance the success of the regional community;
- David Soule Leadership Award recognizes leadership and excellence in advocating regional concepts, approaches, programs, and research at a college, university, or similar educational institute; and
- NARC President’s Award recognizes leadership and excellence in advocating regional concepts, approaches, and programs at any level of the regional community.
Contact Eli Spang, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.